GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameboy13 said:
Crap. Stupid parents wouldn't let me get it. They said, "You have too many games." WHAT THE HECK?!?!? IT WAS A DIME!!!!!!
It's not a dime to them, it's hundreds of hours wasted that you could be using to study.

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
gameboy13 said:
Crap. Stupid parents wouldn't let me get it. They said, "You have too many games." WHAT THE HECK?!?!? IT WAS A DIME!!!!!!
It's not a dime to them, it's hundreds of hours wasted that you could be using to study.
I would be wasting it either way.
tongue.gif
I only have an hour on the PC and other video games anyway.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still don't have my key. I really don't understand why it should take so long for them to generate a few CD keys. They are Microsoft after all, it's not like they don't have the computing power to do so.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Still don't have my key. I really don't understand why it should take so long for them to generate a few CD keys. They are Microsoft after all, it's not like they don't have the computing power to do so.
I'm guessing the keys are coming from Ensemble Studios rather than Microsoft Game Studios. Keys came much quicker from LucasArts when Steam had its Empire at War sale, though. Seems like someone is being lazy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night