DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell do I need an Xbox Live account to buy a PC game? I'm too lazy to go through all the hassles, but this would've been a great deal since I loved the first AoE.

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
QUOTE said:
From the Games for Windows Live Forum:

"Due to the overwhelming success of the Age of Empires III sale, we have temporarily run out of keys to unlock the game. You can still buy the game at this amazing price and you will get/see a key in the next week. When new keys are added to the system you will be auto-assigned a key, there is no need to call support or take any other action from your end. We will post here on the forums when the keys are available and the next time you click 'View Game Keys' for the game you should be assigned one.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy the game."

D

Deleted-247497

Chanser said:
QUOTE said:

"Due to the overwhelming success of the Age of Empires III sale, we have temporarily run out of keys to unlock the game. You can still buy the game at this amazing price and you will get/see a key in the next week. When new keys are added to the system you will be auto-assigned a key, there is no need to call support or take any other action from your end. We will post here on the forums when the keys are available and the next time you click 'View Game Keys' for the game you should be assigned one.

awesome, i didn't get my key and i was worried, you put my mind at rest thanks.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
snico1995 said:
Chanser said:
QUOTE said:

awesome, i didn't get my key and i was worried, you put my mind at rest thanks.
... did you think they were scamming you out for your dime?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
squall23 said:
I just used my hotmail account.
Thanks. I didn't know you could do this. Now I have a full game for $0.10.
yay.gif

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I didn't even know the rest of those deals were going on earlier this week. How come no one told me? Next time this happens, I expect a phone call.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarthYoshi said:
Wow. I didn't even know the rest of those deals were going on earlier this week. How come no one told me? Next time this happens, I expect a phone call.
I don't think they were ten cents though. Does anyone know the price they were by any chance?

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just bought with ms points
took only 2 secs so im not sure what the article writer is talking about...

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
DarthYoshi said:
I don't think they were ten cents though. Does anyone know the price they were by any chance?
Borderlands was $10 (normally $20) and Bioshock was $2 (normally $10), but other than that I don't know.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Games for Windows Live is made of pure win. Check it out.
11.22.2010-13.18.30.png

Notice anything unusual about this screenshot?

EDIT: Just read Chanser's post there... How stupid, I bought it way before they made that announcement, I should have gotten a damned key
tongue.gif
I even deleted my download and redownloading it since I thought my installer was borked. What a waste of time
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌