ROM Hack Question Age of Calamity save with secret ending unlocked?

hentaihero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone here have an Age of Calamity save with the secret ending unlocked? I was halfway through meeting the requirements myself and lost my save file and I really don't want to have to go through the full game again

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you give me half an hour, I could send you mine. I did everything in the game, just collecting the remaining koroks and treasure chests the I left (doing it now).
Oh, and I used some cheats (rupies, lvl up and items)

hentaihero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you give me half an hour, I could send you mine. I did everything in the game, just collecting the remaining koroks and treasure chests the I left (doing it now).
Oh, and I used some cheats (rupies, lvl up and items)

That would be fantastic, thank you so much :)

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There you go.
Try this save and tell me if everything's alright.
All you'll have to do is collecting the remaining koroks and treasure chests on stages from lvl 5 ahead

Attachments

• 20201225-230630 Eredhel.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 103

hentaihero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There you go.
Try this save and tell me if everything's alright.
All you'll have to do is collecting the remaining koroks and treasure chests on stages from lvl 5 ahead

This is perfect, thank you!

How do I view the secret ending? Do I have to clear the last chapter again? I'm fine with doing that, I've just been unable to view it for so long so I am eager to haha

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Glad it could be of help.
To access the secret ending and every other movies, press "-", go to Gallery > press right and choose the final video from the list.

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is this with dlc at all?
I'm not sure now. It's been so long lol. Try the save (remember to keep a backup of your current save file). If it doesn't work, you might just have to do all the DLC content by yourself.
I think Tinfoil may have the complete save on ecchi save project. They might be updated

Diegouken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Good day, I lost my final R-Type 2 Switch save that was 100% complete for version 1.4.1 (obviously modded), could someone send me your save even though it's not that advanced please? even if it's a save start mod. Thanks for your time.-

Buen día, perdí mi guardado final de R-Type 2 Switch que estaba 100% completo para la versión 1.4.1 (obviamente modificado), ¿alguien podría enviarme su guardado aunque no sea tan avanzado, por favor? incluso si es un modo de guardar al comienzo. Gracias por tu tiempo.-

Last edited by Diegouken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1