1. Archadae

OP Archadae Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    Hi!

Its nearly impossible to get a PSP in mint condition nowadays. I have my good old PSP Phat in a pretty banged up, and everyone who also owns a 1000 knows that if your panels are cracked then you analog will behave awfully. That being said, I'm in a market for a new chassis (both front and back panels and the "metal" thing around them).

Does anyone have any experience and could suggest a GOOD QUALITY full aftermarket body for my fatty that ships from china or eventually Europe?

Thanks

2. Localhorst86

Localhorst86 Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--

Germany
    You can try aliexpress:

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...d=SB_20180221021947&SearchText=PSP+1000+shell

Now, I can not personally comment on the quality of the replacement shells for the PSP (My used PSP3000 is in perfect condition, almost like brand new; And for my beat up PSP E1000 there are no replacement shells available), I only ever had to order replacements for Nintendo DS Lites consoles with which I never really had any issues.

Since they are usualy ~10€, I think it might be worth a try.

3. Archadae

OP Archadae Member
    Newcomer

Poland
    Yeah I saw a few there and from what I've seen these aren't half bad, just asking before I commit to a specific model. Its pretty cool that they also have psp go shells. GOs are pretty rare and expensive in good condition. Now that I see that I can replace the panels I might get one.
    I have a thing for tiny handhelds (like my tiny GB micro) <3

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Aftermarket, elsewhere), Chassis