Hacking Homebrew game After updating CFW and sigpatches, some old games can't play. New games work fine.

avocadolover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my CFW, as well as Atmosphere, Hekate and sigpatches. I have a couple of games installed on my old CFW 10.20. After updating CFW to 13.0, some of those game that I have already installed can be played, but some of them can't be played. I tried to delete them and reinstall them, but it didn't help. However, I can install new games that have never been installed before, they all work fine. For those old game that I have previously installed, no matter nsp or xci, they still can't be played. I really don't know why. Does anyone know how to solve it?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my CFW, as well as Atmosphere, Hekate and sigpatches. I have a couple of games installed on my old CFW 10.20. After updating CFW to 13.0, some of those game that I have already installed can be played, but some of them can't be played. I tried to delete them and reinstall them, but it didn't help. However, I can install new games that have never been installed before, they all work fine. For those old game that I have previously installed, no matter nsp or xci, they still can't be played. I really don't know why. Does anyone know how to solve it?
You should upgrade to the latest Atmosphere, Hekate and Sigpatches. 13.0 is quite a few revisions back. The symptoms sound like you have some mismatched versions of things. Hard to tell which.

Try following this: https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

it has all the latest links to ensure everything matches.

You should find the Darth Sternie Firmware and use Daybreak.nro to update your CFW firmware.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you download your patches from? Not all places have the most updated patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free