Gaming After Pokemon comes Mario Maker xD

D

Deleted User

Have we learned nothing from the Pokemon Sun and Moon leaks?
Avoid getting system banana'd, just wait for Freeshop to have the full game up. It comes out this Friday.
But Mario Maker doesn't have online. People got banned because they went online on S&M

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have we learned nothing from the Pokemon Sun and Moon leaks?
Avoid getting system banana'd, just wait for Freeshop to have the full game up. It comes out this Friday.
If you preload the game it will only work on the release date. You can't get banned for preloading
But Mario Maker doesn't have online. People got banned because they went online on S&M
Mario Maker does have online but can only play levels that are from the wii u version.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mario Maker does have online.
There is a mode where you can connect to the internet and download other courses.
I don't know if you could upload courses you made on the 3DS version or not. Many people say no.
We'll find out on December 2nd.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Maker does have online.
There is a mode where you can connect to the internet and download other courses.
I don't know if you could upload courses you made on the 3DS version or not. Many people say no.
We'll find out on December 2nd.
If we could upload courses then they would have told us by now. Half the people wanting it are pissed off because it seems it is streetpass only.

Reactions: Deleted User

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If we could upload courses then they would have told us by now. Half the people wanting it are pissed off because it seems it is streetpass only.
I'm half-tempted to make courses with offensive names of offensive structures and streepass every McDonnalds in my town, as McDonnalds act like Streetpass Relays.

Also wouldn't homepass work? I thought there was some way to share homepass data with others over the internet? If this is possible, someone should make an official GBATemp Super Mario Maker (3DS) Homepass thread!

Luro02

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haha what the fuck ?
A German Youtuber called "Domtendo" already played that Game (Let's Play)
He also said that the Server were offline so He couldn't go online...
How will Nintendo Bann Guys which are offline ???
Ah there is already an Update out but when u install it nothing happens (still says there is an Update....)

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
The seed for the Japan version should be live in about 1.3 days. Too bad it's not region free like pokemans.
Obviously, don't go online with it unless you're on a Japan system.

Reactions: KiiWii

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Haha what the fuck ?
A German Youtuber called "Domtendo" already played that Game (Let's Play)
He also said that the Server were offline so He couldn't go online...
How will Nintendo Bann Guys which are offline ???
Ah there is already an Update out but when u install it nothing happens (still says there is an Update....)
Services on the Servers might be offline, but that doesn't mean they cant log attempts to connect to the server.

Reactions: DJ91990

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended