Hacking After LU64 Fix USB Loader issues

Thanatos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright i have a 3.2 Launch Wii with Homebrew, USB Loader, the works and its all fine. So far no need for me to take the jump to 4.0 and such but my friend just got a LU65 Wii and he updated it to 4.0 so i followed the guide here to the T and then i loaded the Gamma Loader and the USB Loader on the SD card. The backup loader works but then i tried the USB Loader at when i try an external drive(one that works on mine and new recently formatted and loaded external) it returns- NO PARTITIONS FOUND (RET = -6) do i need to install a different CIOS or am i missing something?

natemckn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanatos said:
Alright i have a 3.2 Launch Wii with Homebrew, USB Loader, the works and its all fine. So far no need for me to take the jump to 4.0 and such but my friend just got a LU65 Wii and he updated it to 4.0 so i followed the guide here to the T and then i loaded the Gamma Loader and the USB Loader on the SD card. The backup loader works but then i tried the USB Loader at when i try an external drive(one that works on mine and new recently formatted and loaded external) it returns- NO PARTITIONS FOUND (RET = -6) do i need to install a different CIOS or am i missing something?

Possibly a really simple solution to this. Did you try the other USB port? The newer cIOS will only work with the hard drive plugged into the bottom port (with the wii horizontal).

Thanatos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
natemckn said:
Possibly a really simple solution to this. Did you try the other USB port? The newer cIOS will only work with the hard drive plugged into the bottom port (with the wii horizontal).

Hmm i couldve swore i did, my friend just left but ill call him and have him try it.

EDIT: Freak that worked thanks

ADDITIONAL EDIT: So now that my friend has the 4.0 Installed on his system is there something else i need to install to block the Wii from automatically downloading and installing updates?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh