Hacking After installing WIIU USB Helper

Rovest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started to have issues with the SD card dropping in Jan, I thought it was just my pc and figured Win10 is BS and chalked off the inability to use SD cards on this tower as another "quark" in the small number of growing issues. I worked around the issue by using a thumb drive to transfer files to a laptop and then using the laptop to put files on the SD card.

I have two Micro 200gig sd cards, a 64 gig sd card, a micro 32gig sd card, and a 8gig, All of them suffer the same issue now. And they are different brands and have different uses (ones a pi2 3ds streetpass router sd 8 gig card).

But after helping a friend through the process of installing the same WiiU_USB_Helper program on his PC Via the net this week, He began experiencing the same issue...

Basicly The pc Either recognizes the SD card (any SD Card) but when transferring files to it, its speed drops to zero and then hangs and then finally stops the transfer not even at midway point. Even tried smaller files than a wii u game with the same issue.

IF the pc doesn't recognize the SD card I've inserted via (USB, SD reader, via Sd card mounted motherboard) I even went as far as changing the Drive Letter, it'll recognized the SD card... But then have the same issue. It drops the file transfer.

Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Last edited by Rovest,

Rovest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THe only programs I installed Besides WiiU_USB_Helper, is the SDFormatter, and minitool Partition wizard program. Both of which are on my Laptop, and Vaio Monitor tower in one...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2