Homebrew After installing update 11.4 my cia and freeshop download doesnt work!

Quina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What the hell man after installing 11.4 with every game I download from freeshop or install by cia, open them they didnt run, after 3ds logo it got black screen or error "an error has occurred hold down the power button" showed up.
Oh, those games I installed before I updated, they run normally.
Can anyone help me I use 2ds and im sure my 2ds use a9lh hack.
Help me everybody, I want to play monster hunter now.

Last edited by Quina,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell man after installing 11.4 with every game I download from freeshop or install by cia, open them they didnt run, after 3ds logo it got black screen or error "an error has occurred hold down the power button" showed up.
Oh, those games I installed before I updated, they run normally.
Can anyone help me I use 2ds and im sure my 2ds use a9lh hack.
Help me everybody, I want to play monster hunter now.
Did you update Luma to v7.0.5?

If not, go here and download v7.0.5 and replace the "arm9loaderhax.bin" on the root of your SD card and CTRNAND with the one from the v7.0.5 7zip file.

Then when you boot you just have to select the Luma settings again and you should be good to go.

Quina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you update Luma to v7.0.5?

If not, go here and download v7.0.5 and replace the "arm9loaderhax.bin" on the root of your SD card and CTRNAND with the one from the v7.0.5 7zip file.

Then when you boot you just have to select the Luma settings again and you should be good to go.
Thanks for reply. :)
But the zip doesnt have any file or any folder call CTRNAND.

Quina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK good! After copy paste those file from that zip to memory card, launch game, then a screen appear, I choose auto boot, it return to 2ds menu games, launch the game again and it run. :P
By the way, I know nothing about these hacking thing I bought a hacked 2ds from a guy and all he told me are freeshop, cia, and hacking method is a9lh. :P
Ops, forgot, thank you you two and I ll support nintendo by buying copyright switch and its copyright games but with the 2ds Im fine with this hacked one.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK good! After copy paste those file from that zip to memory card, launch game, then a screen appear, I choose auto boot, it return to 2ds menu games, launch the game again and it run. :P
By the way, I know nothing about these hacking thing I bought a hacked 2ds from a guy and all he told me are freeshop, cia, and hacking method is a9lh. :P
Ops, forgot, thank you you two and I ll support nintendo by buying copyright switch and its copyright games but with the 2ds Im fine with this hacked one.
Had you said this in the first post I would've given you more direct instructions. :P

Glad we were able to help though. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi