Hacking After installing some custom themes(lockscreen?), I can't boot to the main menu in atmosphere

GoldAnthro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i installed a corrupt theme or lockscreen. I removed the program I used for installing it (nxthemes installer latest version) and the themes off of the sd card via my pc but im still having problems. the logos for atmosphere pop up but then it goes to a black backlit screen. Also is there a theme that mimics the layout of the wii u? thanks in advance.

Last edited by GoldAnthro,

GoldAnthro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted that and im still getting a black screen after the nintendo switch logo after going to atmosphere. is there something installed on my nand now that I can't access?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted that and im still getting a black screen after the nintendo switch logo after going to atmosphere. is there something installed on my nand now that I can't access?

Alright delete the whole atmosphere folder and get a fresh one from atmosphere github.

GoldAnthro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at this point it looks like I need to clear my SD and rehack my switch. bummer. I appriate the help though. If its not booting after replacing the folder then thats not good. ill of course keep my emuMMC folder and firmware folders so i can reupdate

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end