xtoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

After i installed rev14 i'm getting the message: "Waiting for our slow USB Device: XXsec "

Wii details:

version 3.2E
Serial nr first part: LEH100 Last part:892

This is my story:

I had first an old rev version because my both usb ports was working for loading games with usbloader from hy harddisk
Because of the new mario i was installing the new rev 14. -> choosed voor iso 294

This is what happens: i started the tool usb loader gx: after 3sec i getting green vertical lines over my screen, 2sec later i'm getting a logo with the message :
"Waiting for our slow USB Device: XXsec "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This are the steps that i've already tried:

Step1: Switched the usb port form left to right and backward. Also tried while i'm seeing that message. No effect (harddisk is flickering like crazy)
Step2: I have a twin brother that using the same harddisk and he doesnt have any issues after installing rev 14. So i tried his harddisk -> same issue
Step3: I tried to check my wii with anytitle Deleter and checked which ios i had, also did this with my twin brother. I installed the differents so it was equal for my wii. Didden't solve te issue.
Step4: Deleted ios249 and 250 with anytitle deleter and reinstalled rev14 again -> same issue.
Step5: Delete ios249 and 250 with anytitle deleter again and tried cios 222 -> same issue. Also did the same steps with rev 13/10/9/7 -> harddisk respone a little bit different (Doesnt flickering that mutch, also tried to switch usb ports. Nothing helps, tried other usb loaders to, older ones -> also saying no response)
Step6: Used the Ios16 and ios32 wad installer -> installed the downgrade installer -> after that i used the firmwaredowngrader to downgrade my wii from 3.2E to 3.1E -> same issue.
Step7: used cios-fix -> same issue
Step8 : Installed rev 15 -> same issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm out of hope. What could be the solution? Is there a way to to a clean ios install back to the beginning of wii, maybe there are some conflicts in one of my ios version.

Thx for reading i hope you can help me. Search the whole internet for it and also already trying for 3 days to fix it.

Kind Regards.
Peter Colemonts

xtoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm still looking.
I was wondering is there is a way to bring your wii back to default wii factory setting? like it looks like when you bought a wii and turned on for the first time.

I want to clean all ios files that has been installed and begin from scratch over.
With anytitle deleter you can delete ios file, but i dont know which ones.

xtoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes , also using his harddisk tot test my wii.

His harddisk is also the same as my one.

Both harddisk works on my brothers wii in the left usb port.

LufianGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I knew the answer here, but I don't (and I assume almost 90% of the people here don't know it either, so you are pretty much SOL). I had a problem no one knew how to solve before, but I managed after about 2 weeks.

Since your bros HDD doesn't work on your wii either, I think its something with your wii.

On cIOS rev 14, HDD's only work in the left USB Port.

I'm just going to list some of my ideas (try at your own risk, I can't guarantee these or bannerbomb v2 will work!):

1. Try USB Loader Config (its better than GX). While you are at it, get yourself a fresh version of USB Loader GX and try some other loaders. Maybe you updated GX through the internet and it somehow screwed up your current installation.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=147638

2. Have you been installing the cIOS from .wads or using the network install? Try the OTHER method you aren't using on each cIOS now. Also I haven't read about needing to delete IOS 249, I just always installed the new cIOS on top of the old one, so maybe you should install 9-14 in that order over each cIOS as IOS 249.

3. Is your wii a bootmii boot2? Did you make a nand backup before this issue started occuring? Flash your old wii nand back on if so.

4. LAST RESORT: Do an official Nintendo Update on your wii. I assume this will fix everything it possibly can. You will just have to softmod the wii again after its over. Bannerbomb v2 is supposed to work on system menu 4.2, but it does say it doesn't work on every wii.
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Bannerbomb

GOOD LUCK!

xtoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thank you; your informationis really helpfull, i will follow the steps and post what happens

xtoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Installed official 4.2E update
followed the steps and removed 249 ios with wad installer through bootmii -> installed rev14/rev15/usb2 installed.
And other usb loader gx versions. But getting another error now:

error:Cios Could not be loaded

This appears when i start usb loader gx.
Does this sound fimiliar?
I tried it with every step, i also tried after downgrading back to 3.2E. didn't helped

xtoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Millionaire2K said:
You should have never done the "LAST RESORT"

Did you try your bros SD card on your Wii?

Yes, i also tried that one. But it's saying the same message when i start usb loader gx : /

xtoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have installed ermes trough a tutorial now.
I installed 202/222/223 from ermes -> same issue. Didn't tried sd card yet. But i tried to play new mario with neogamma wit dvd, that works.
I was wondering if there isnt any restore option to go back to factory software. So i can start over.
Or somebody know what ios the usb needs.

because the problem started when i installed rev14.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xtoc said:
I have installed ermes trough a tutorial now.
I installed 202/222/223 from ermes -> same issue. Didn't tried sd card yet. But i tried to play new mario with neogamma wit dvd, that works.
I was wondering if there isnt any restore option to go back to factory software. So i can start over.
Or somebody know what ios the usb needs.

because the problem started when i installed rev14.
definitely the problem is on 249. why not uninstall it again using Any Title Deleter mod then try to download a new cios249 installer here http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=5958 and see what happens. i know you had already uninstalled it but try to use a different installer.

if still the same issue why not try other loaders like the others are suggesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: