Hacking After hacking wii, it asks for an update to run original games! HE

Koolestplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i recently hacked my wii console, i bought it since it came out so it's kind of old, i have a LOT of original wii games, it is 4.3u, and i decided to hack it to play games from a usb drive and play emulated games etc. but now just 2 days since i hacked it i wanted to play Donkey Kong Country Returns an original game i have and it asked for an update!!! so i was all freaked out, i hit accept, and it says that i need to update to play the game and that if i modified my wii it may get bricked!

what should i do? what do you recomment, i'm a n00b, and i think i prefer to go back to unhack it, how can i get it back to how it was before hacking with all my original games working?

HELP PLEASE!

Here's a pic of what shows up on screen when i try to play the game, it's in spanish but it says what i told you, that if my wii console has any unofficial modification on it the update may remove the modification causing my wii console to stop working and that if i don't update i won't be able to play this game or future games!

This obviously didn't happened before hacking and i have played it a lot of times in my console.

333wcc8.jpg

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use ModMii to install Priiloader and enable the Block Disc Updates hack. Your retail discs likely see your cIOS files on your Wii and want to stub them, which is why you need to install Priiloader. Alternatively, you could just launch the retail games with a loader like NeoGamma or Gecko OS and bypass the system menu altogether.

Koolestplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANKS! i tried the easier way with neogamma and it worked!, thank you so much, i'm new to the forum, if there's a way i can thank you let me know!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.