Homebrew After downgrading to 9.2.0 without problems, Ninjhax or browserhax wont work.

Maxi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Searched around on the internet but found nothing, after downgrading to 9.2.0 without problems using this (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki) guide, ninjhax and browserhax wont work for me.

Ninjhax: Got to the "The homemenu ropbin is ready" then got returned to the homemenu with an error telling me to restart my console. I removed all homebrew starter-pack files from my SD card and redownloaded them, and then i deleted my cubic ninja save and reinstalled ninjhax, using the 9.2.0-20E QR Code, which is the version i'm on. After doing this, i can't even get to the "The homemenu ropbin is ready" screen, i just get a blackscreen then get returned to the homemenu instantly, with the error "An error has occured, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (Unsaved data may be lost.)

Browserhax: Can't even acces the browserhax page, just goes blank. Can access other pages.

I have no idea what to do now, any help is greatly appreciated! <3

Krude

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Might be an incomplete downgrade, meaning that even if your System Settings displays 9.2.0, not all system files (like the home menu) are actually on 9.2.0.

Try Ninjhax for the version you had before that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you get to the homebrew launcher, try running this homebrew:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/es6asxq9sq0szxv/downgrade_check_2.0.zip?dl=0

It'll check if your downgrade was complete and, if not, which system titles still need to be downgraded.

Maxi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Might be an incomplete downgrade, meaning that even if your System Settings displays 9.2.0, not all system files (like the home menu) are actually on 9.2.0.

Try Ninjhax for the version you had before that.

"An error has occured, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (Unsaved data may be lost.)" :/

Maxi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. You have cubic ninja so you can keep trying until it works

Updated, used the new version qr code, "An error has occured, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (Unsaved data may be lost.)"

Wai is dis happening :<

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated, used the new version qr code, "An error has occured, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. (Unsaved data may be lost.)"

Wai is dis happening :<
Reset your browser and delete your Cubic Ninja save

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same error still :c (By "Reset your browser" you meant go into browser settings and hit "reset save data", right?)
Yes and if you still error out enter recovery mode and do a system update. Also ensure your toggling whether or not your have a NEW or OLD 3DS when generating a QR code

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Europe old 3ds, i used the Europe old 3ds cia pack from the guide
Don't link it -__-

All I can suggest is keep doing this
Yes and if you still error out enter recovery mode and do a system update. Also ensure your toggling whether or not your have a NEW or OLD 3DS when generating a QR code

Maxi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't link it -__-

Sorry, removed the link, didn't think it would matter since it was linked in the guide anyways, which i also linked.

Will try that, thanks for all the help <3

Maxi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't link it -__-

Oh my god i'm happy atm, did what you said and then also backuped my sd card, removed everything from it, then only put the starter pack files on it, and now im in the homebrew launcher! :D No idea if it was the update or the cleanup but tbh idc. Thanks alot again :D Will proceed with guide now ;3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: See?