plasmadiver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hiya all, need some help here

So I have some problems, nowadays I play ds games on my 3ds via twilight menu for nostalgia reason. At time, I put it on sleep (while still on playing ds game via twilight menu) because I want to do something else in meantime. Short story, when I want to play it again (about hours after I left it) the 3ds crashed.

When I boot it again, the apps that installed all gone, except the twilight menu itself. However, I checked on system app management, the installed games and apps is still listed there.
And I still can play the ds games on twilight menu without problem, though it is still crashing when I using button combo to return to twilight menu home or put it on sleep in some hours while still on (again).
So at first I think the sd card is corrupted/ can't be read properly but maybe I'm wrong since it can read the game on twilight menu.
Also I installed a theme, and it is gone too.

Anyone can help to restore the apps ?
I attached crash dump (I attached all of crash dump because the last edited date is all same) and screenshot showing my 3ds current condition. I'm sorry I don't have screenshot that show my 3ds normal condition

I appreciate the help. Thank you

Attachments

• crash_dump_arm11.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 170
  • crash_dump_arm9.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 171
  • screenshot.zip
    148.6 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Cdiddy1122

Cdiddy1122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for you to type out the crash dumps in text? my computer is being weird with the dump files. Edit: Could you also see how much blocks the apps take up?

Last edited by Cdiddy1122,

plasmadiver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Would it be possible for you to type out the crash dumps in text? my computer is being weird with the dump files. Edit: Could you also see how much blocks the apps take up?
Sorry,, I don't know how to type the crash dump in text.
If I'm counting correctly, it's about 60941 blocks. I'm using a 16 GB sd card btw.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Alexander1970

plasmadiver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Download faketik from the link bellow. Place faketik in your 3ds folder on your sd card start the 3ds and load the homebrew launcher run faketik and your problem should be solved

https://github.com/ihaveamac/faketik
Thanks for the info, I'll try it ..

And may I ask what made the problem arise? is it because the crash?

Last edited by plasmadiver,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.