After being leaked, Rockstar has officially confirmed Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition

gta.png

It took a few leaks and some waiting, but Rockstar has finally confirmed the existence of Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition. Headed to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, and even Nintendo Switch, the Definitive Edition will contain the three PlayStation 2-era Grand Theft Auto games and is set for launch later this year. There will also be a release on mobile platforms, scheduled for 2022. Rockstar claims that the remaster offers "across-the-board upgrades", with better graphics and some modernization to the gameplay.

It was also announced that the current versions of Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City, and San Andreas will all be delisted a week from today, so if you want to own those digital versions for preservation, the time to buy them is now.

:arrow: Source

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Obligatory "Where my GTA VI, RDR 3,next-gen RDR 2, remaster RDR 1, remaster GTA IV you douchebags?! I won't buy anything from you anymore!! 11"

Entitled kids going rounds on Twitter to show which one is the biggest asshole.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally looking forward to this and will be one of those rare games I'll actually pay up for. I just hope they don't go full on 'woke mode' and remove all the stuff that made these games what they were.

Reactions: RichardTheKing

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would be great if there was a physical release.
obligatory 'we saw this coming from a mile away' joke

obligatory 'we won't be needing this anymore' joke
View attachment 278872

obligatory gta 6 joke
even though "The trilogy" already has many songs removed, it still has a lot more than current steam versions and certainly more than the definitive edition will have haha

Reactions: StrayGuitarist

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope it is a true "Definitive" Edition. Unlike the abominations that was made by War Drum Studios/the current one we have on Steam. Y'know, the versions that somehow came out worse than the original releases.

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm honestly surprised because the switch port was actually real considering how GTA V is not on the console despite being on Xbox 360

Looking forward to this one since GTA SA was THE gta for me back then and now portable (and hopefully not like the android version) is a great deal for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM