Hacking After 8.1 and newest SXOS Beta i can not install/play "new" games

SpiderPig2810

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I updated my Switch from 8.0.1 to 8.1 last week when i read it is safe with the newest SXOS Beta. I used ChoiDujourNX to update the console like many times before.
Now i can play my already installed games without an error, but if i want to install new (new does not always mean new releases, Breath of the Wild also) games (with the SXOS Installer or Goldleef) sometimes one or the other installer fail or when it is successful, the game does not start.
I get a message to connect a Nintendo Account to start the game. When i then click on my avatar, i get an error message and can only cancel the whole thing and can not play the game or retry it with the same result.

That was not the case before the update of SXOS or 8.1. I don't know which one is responsible for this. I tried several games (old ones like Breath of the Wild), several SD Cards and also tried to reinstall the firmware, but nothing helped. The only new game that worked is My Friend Pedro. I also get the error message but the games starts after that. Very strange.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I updated my Switch from 8.0.1 to 8.1 last week when i read it is safe with the newest SXOS Beta. I used ChoiDujourNX to update the console like many times before.
Now i can play my already installed games without an error, but if i want to install new (new does not always mean new releases, Breath of the Wild also) games (with the SXOS Installer or Goldleef) sometimes one or the other installer fail or when it is successful, the game does not start.
I get a message to connect a Nintendo Account to start the game. When i then click on my avatar, i get an error message and can only cancel the whole thing and can not play the game or retry it with the same result.

That was not the case before the update of SXOS or 8.1. I don't know which one is responsible for this. I tried several games (old ones like Breath of the Wild), several SD Cards and also tried to reinstall the firmware, but nothing helped. The only new game that worked is My Friend Pedro. I also get the error message but the games starts after that. Very strange.
Do you mean the built in installer or the separate SX Installer download? The built in one is known to corrupt games.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Try disconnecting wifi and getting the latest updates for your games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: eyB eyB n iH iH