Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so now things are probably safe.

Thanks for the update, but that's probably a little optimistic. DSO has eventually corrupted my card with every version that I've tried (since the colors). Multiple releases, multiple carts. Fantastic App, but it definitely has a penchant for file corruption.

I'm not saying don't use it (I still do), I'm just saying make sure you back up frequently to avoid frustration.

Calculus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, It creates this damn folder called 'DSOrganize' and I can't open or modify it at all. It just kept giving a file corruption error, but afterwards I ended up having to Reformat my card, as it wouldn't even delete.

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame, really. I'd love to use their program, but they need to get that corruption thing taken care of first.

pitprop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm wary of trying it now after it the past two times it corrupted my card.
One of the times i could net even format my card - i had to let windows do a scandisc on it before i could even reformat ( and i only found this solution by accident when i rebooted the PC with the microSD card plugged in).

FullgoreEXE

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Then you realized, "Oh wait a sec, it doesn't corrupt everyone's cards, so maybe I'm just lucky"
smile.gif

moose3

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, It creates this damn folder called 'DSOrganize' and I can't open or modify it at all. It just kept giving a file corruption error, but afterwards I ended up having to Reformat my card, as it wouldn't even delete.

If you just copied and ran the .nds file then there's your problem.

As it says on the blog, you need the files from the earlier full update (2.61 off the main DSOrganise page) with the dsorganise folder and all the files inside. You then overwrite the 2.61 ver DSOrganise DS file and the resource0.bin file with the beta versions from the beta3 zip. Then you copy over the DS file and that DSOrganise folder as well (don't forget to patch the exe_stub.bin and dsorganise.nds for DLDI if you need it) onto your microSD cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You were my trimmer