Advice?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A friend of mine who is almost my age (he is 25) is having a hard time.... a girl that he knew not too long ago really likes him and more so, he told me that he likes her (she happens to be a friend of his family).
I saw them the other day, you can tell she has a crush on him (I didn't believe him).
She is 15 1/2. It was the first time I met her and, yes, he is right, she looks older than that.

The problem is, last weekend, he told me the girl kissed him and he kissed her back, now he is worried (totally understandable!), and he is asking me for an advice.
I seriously told him to step back, do whatever it takes to get rid of her and pretend it never happened, he can not also get into trouble, he can get in jail.
What do you guys think?

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is it a 'friend' or is it you, or it is AntiVVoltz?
ohmy.gif

Just tell him/yourself to find another girl. That's what I would do.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't be "in before Jailbait"...
frown.gif

Just follow what Sailor said, wait till she's 18. If she looks older than her age, then she can't be a loli. D:

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Tell him to take a seat.. right over there..
2770997084_TV_CHRIS_HANSENx.jpg

edit: If he think it's worth the risk.. if she really is "mature" for her age, you can have the wrong impressions about people some times.. he should try spending some more time with her before making this decision..

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Move with your auntie and uncle in bel-air.

As someone said, check age of consent, and age-difference exceptions. In some countries, the age-difference exception may be as high as 12 years.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well in my country its age 16 to be legal
ohmy.gif
. But seriously just tell him to back off, there's bound to be someone else out there and just be supportive of him and don't try to force him to much.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I don't think age of consent works here in the Philippines so I can't really make a suggestion. A friend got a 15 year old pregnant and I know someone who almost got life imprisonment but the girl threatened to kill herself unless her family pulled out the case.

Still, I mean I've dated a 13 year old on and off for years but, I'm not a pedophile.
tongue.gif
No sex = no statutory rape.
It's a healthy relationship that involves coffee, books and movies. (right)

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, as long as he doesn't have sex, he could give it a try no? Then he could get to know the girls' parents and all that. If they seem to be ok with it, they could get naked and stuff. If the parents are not ok with it, just date for 2.5 years without any sex, if he really likes her she's worth it no?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
if he really likes her she's worth it no?
Yeah but who knows if she'll go on liking him for two and a half years.

I advise caution.
ph34r.gif

Correction. I advise running. Stay away. Seriously. Bad news. "Legal/illegal" parlance aside, it's just baaad mojo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: both of which work well in potplayer