[advice.temp] help migles talk with a girl!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
NONONO! I meant like what hobbies/pastimes/activities/jobs/anything she has a deep interest in. Like what she likes above all else

ho yeah xD sorrs, huu, i already asked that, but maybe she was busy... she answer that she likes to play candy crush, cats. her family.. and her job, didnt answer much :/
i asked her "how about movies, or are you a reading person?" she replied neither...
sometimes we talk about home chores xD

i was never good (or liked) to make small talk, and i think this is a problem..

however she promissed one day we go hang out.. but i am waiting for when she is available

i believe i just am blocked becasue facebook. i had been with her 2 times (at driving school) and it was funny...
when i was in college, i remember adding school mates on facebook and either started to really hate them (so many bullshit generatos on facebook D:) or in facebook there was not interest in talking, however when i was with them phisically, it was different

btw a bullshit genetaor is that kind of facebook posts "how do you look when you are 80, or "heres your zodiac for today" or "heres your daily fake facts"

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny I read through the topic and I realize the relation with my GF started this way :3

Like I said, take ypur time.

This is very sound advice, migles. I can assure you that most of our relationships started this way (or, at least, the more awkward of us *cough* VinsClones as a collective *cough*)

Reactions: VinsCool and migles

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ho yeah xD sorrs, huu, i already asked that, but maybe she was busy... she answer that she likes to play candy crush, cats. her family.. and her job, didnt answer much :/
i asked her "how about movies, or are you a reading person?" she replied neither...
sometimes we talk about home chores xD

i was never good (or liked) to make small talk, and i think this is a problem..

however she promissed one day we go hang out.. but i am waiting for when she is available

i believe i just am blocked becasue facebook. i had been with her 2 times (at driving school) and it was funny...
when i was in college, i remember adding school mates on facebook and either started to really hate them (so many bullshit generatos on facebook D:) or in facebook there was not interest in talking, however when i was with them phisically, it was different

btw a bullshit genetaor is that kind of facebook posts "how do you look when you are 80, or "heres your zodiac for today" or "heres your daily fake facts"

Yeah, e-messaging tends to kind of detract from a relationship. Have you tried either Skyping or calling? That tends to feel more natural

Reactions: 2Hack and VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
This is very sound advice, migles. I can assure you that most of our relationships started this way (or, at least, the more awkward of us *cough* VinsClones as a collective *cough*)

other funny fact: we are all toon link clones here, having experienced similar life.
if everyone take their time, I promise you all you will have you chance.

Myself I feel really lucky.

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah, e-messaging tends to kind of detract from a relationship. Have you tried either Skyping or calling? That tends to feel more natural

i kinda thought about it, but i feel its too soon, i wanted to go out with her first..
for skype i have no camera, i guess i could try to voice chat with her.. but still soon D: :scared:
also for phone calling, i have an ole nokia phone, and we are from different networks.. i can't spend money to call her :/ i am really short on money
and i am kinda trying to save for when we go out (we probably will go to shopping mall) so i can buy her lunch or something that she likes if we get along :D

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hymen, Cum on, no sects jokes, this is EoF frfr

fungay.jpg

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I would argue that point, there are a lot of situations in which guys are more difficult than girls are. It depends on the people in question, I suppose

Yeah, maybe :P

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

migles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
hey people! help me being super funny :wub: i am blocked on what should i answer...

so my friend (the girl i am talking on this thread) randomly posted a picture on my fb and commented "miguel, she is calling you :D"

picture:
22285_1609821219253107_8043389228447754715_n.jpg

caption says "did anyone seen miguel?"

i need a comeback comment or funny picture to answer, (not a gif pls)
i should do it by myself but i am not in a good mood (i told her about the bad mood, and promissed make her a surprise later)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would argue that point, there are a lot of situations in which guys are more difficult than girls are. It depends on the people in question, I suppose

Every problem can be solved with videogames!

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
hey people! help me being super funny :wub: i am blocked on what should i answer...

so my friend (the girl i am talking on this thread) randomly posted a picture on my fb and commented "miguel, she is calling you :D"

picture:
22285_1609821219253107_8043389228447754715_n.jpg

caption says "did anyone seen miguel?"

i need a comeback comment or funny picture to answer, (not a gif pls)
i should do it by myself but i am not in a good mood (i told her about the bad mood, and promissed make her a surprise later)
Mama? ... mama!?

Reactions: migles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.