Advice Request: How to run no$gba with post-2010 titles

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by GHANMI, Mar 1, 2013.

1. GHANMI
    OP

Member GHANMI GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Antarctica
    Hi! Well, this question may fall more inside the scope of the PC emulation side, however since no$gba presents some advantages over others (debug version ^^) I was inclined to ask this question:

Does anyone know how to run ROM DS images from post-2010 on no$gba without the white screen showing up? Of course I am talking about images perfectly working with DesMume.

I saw one solution was using some no$zoomer options paired with action replay codes to bypass the white screen (and some even enable some emulation features like cell-shading), however these are game-specific and only for some big-name titles like Pokémon W&B 1/2/Conquest.

Could anyone provide at least a lead for a more general solution for other games (I'm thinking Atlus and Level-5 late titles) or share the method to create such ards codes to bypass this "anti-piracy"?
    Thanks a lot :)

2. weavile001

Member weavile001 Spiritmaster

Brazil
    Inazuma eleven 3 works normally,
    Shin megami tensei devil survivor 2,Transformers: Prime,Adventure time too.

I like to use Endrypts advanced to play the games on No$gba Bios mode.

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    It's generally AP, and if it needs to be patched out in the game itself (AR codes and such), then the fixes are going to be per-game because the patches aren't in the same place for each ROM.

This is the same sort of issue that people using unsupported flash carts have. If your cart has no way to play newer games you need individual patches or a new cart.

If speed is your concern, use this branch of Desmume, it's a lot faster.
    http://nds.baronline.net.ua/

GHANMI likes this.
  4. Auryn

Member Auryn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Switzerland
    or one / more steps of THIS

GHANMI likes this.