Android Advice on what to use this Android TV Box

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 1,226
  • Replies 7
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Hey all, I have this Android TV Box (XGody-AT768) and I'd like to know what I could use it for, like, retro emulators, media players or what have you. Screenshots below of it.

XrUgqpm.jpg

HPpZfim.jpg

AZRXAv0.jpg

Sf8uuR7.jpg

Doesn't seem to run too fast because when I was browsing on Chrome it was running a tad slow.

Here's the Amazon page with info about it: https://www.amazon.com/Xgody-AT758-Android-Loaded-Player/dp/B00YXQ21A4

Btw, I opened the box and at the bottom it had two metal plates for no other reason than to make it feel heavy so I removed it and it feels super light-weight!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
There are some Android TV-compatible emulators on the Play Store, try those. I'm not sure if it's compatible with controllers (mine isn't, for some reason), but good luck!

Also it should run most older systems fine. I have a really shitty tablet, even the launcher lags on it, but it can emulate SNES flawlessly.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I think you can use APK for emulators from web browser.
Yeah, I've been downloading APKs through Chrome on my HTC phone. I'll use that then.
There are some Android TV-compatible emulators on the Play Store, try those. I'm not sure if it's compatible with controllers (mine isn't, for some reason), but good luck!

Also it should run most older systems fine. I have a really shitty tablet, even the launcher lags on it, but it can emulate SNES flawlessly.
The Play Store doesn't seem to have too many apps compatible with this device.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install as many emulators as you can fit, and install Ubuntu (No, it doesn't overwrite Android) using Linux Deploy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol