Gaming advice on what game i should get

hellfire12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all,

i am wanting to get a new psp game, i have really enjoyed monster hunter freedom unite, and want to play another game like this.

does anyone know of a good game like monster hunter?

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nothing specifically like mh right now. God Eater which is supposed to be close, is out in japanese, English release is sometime this year. Phantasy star, which is often compared to mh (i don't know why) is out. the first portable game is english, still no sign of the 2nd game coming out in english yet either.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
.Radiant said:
nothing specifically like mh right now. God Eater which is supposed to be close, is out in japanese, English release is sometime this year. Phantasy star, which is often compared to mh (i don't know why) is out. the first portable game is english, still no sign of the 2nd game coming out in english yet either.
Except we can't play God Eater right now, or Birth by Sleep, try Undead Knigts

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
.Radiant said:
Except we can't play God Eater right now, or Birth by Sleep, try Undead Knigts

Off-topic, but I think God Eater is the Sqaure-Enix proof that Disney licensing is NOT the PSN issue.

Maybe try a dungeon game? I don't know. I've never played Monster Hunter.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well if you enjoyed Monster Hunter, then you will absolutely LOVE cleaning the gutters! It's a fun, very task oriented game easily on par with MHFU. Or some people prefer taking out the trash, which is also very fun but some criticize it for being too short.

I personally prefer sweeping the street in front of the house, but I know I'm in a minority on this one. I think the system is as good as cleaning the gutters and it actually plays very similar when you think about it, but you get to keep whatever you find so it's much more rewarding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1