Hacking Advice on turning on switch lite after setting emunand for the first time

lpoolm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just installed sx core on switch lite.
This is the first time I have used sx to set up an emunand and I want to be sure before making a mistake.
Watched a few vids on youtube but nothing is clear!
First I started up the switch with sd card in after mod. Used sx to set up emunand. 45mins later Took sd card out to get activation code which is now added to sd card and ready to go?

Now what?

I should put sd card in, press power button and it boots. If so am I right in thinking this is booting the switch as stock so connect to internet etc ok?
If so I hold volume up and power and this is cfw? Make sure its in airplane mode? (create nand back up!)
I know there is no guarantees over bans but trying not to ruin it before I begin!
All advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed sx core on switch lite.
This is the first time I have used sx to set up an emunand and I want to be sure before making a mistake.
Watched a few vids on youtube but nothing is clear!
First I started up the switch with sd card in after mod. Used sx to set up emunand. 45mins later Took sd card out to get activation code which is now added to sd card and ready to go?

Now what?

I should put sd card in, press power button and it boots. If so am I right in thinking this is booting the switch as stock so connect to internet etc ok?
If so I hold volume up and power and this is cfw? Make sure its in airplane mode? (create nand back up!)
I know there is no guarantees over bans but trying not to ruin it before I begin!
All advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks
https://gbatemp.net/threads/sx-core-mariko-what-to-do-next-post-install-guide-for-newbies.570657/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse