Advice on Selling/Keeping

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by VLinh, Apr 13, 2010.

Apr 13, 2010

Advice on Selling/Keeping by VLinh at 3:40 AM (720 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. VLinh
    OP

Member VLinh GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Just to start off, I am a very huge fan of importing japanese games just like others on GBATemp and now since Soul Silver and Heart Gold came out in the US, my japanese copies of the game kinda are useless as we speak.

I dont know, should I just keep both of them or sell them.

I do want to sell them, but the thing is on eBay im afraid that no ones gonna buy them. Would be awesome if you guys could recommend any advice.

Thanks for listing!

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    It's Ebay, people buy the most random shit there. Buying a Japanese copy of Pokemon wouldn't rank in the Top 1,000 oddest things there. Someone will probably buy it.

Once you get 100 posts you can always try the trading forum here.

Otherwise, just keep it around and put it on your mantle to bask in your glory. It'd be kinda neat having a Japanese copy sitting around the house.

3. alukadoo

Member alukadoo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think you already have the answer. [​IMG]

4. Panzer Tacticer

Member Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    They are only worth what you can sell them for. But if they are redundant, there's no point to keep them.

Are you planning to ever play them again? If not you could always give them away. Yes I know radical concept. I regularly give away things I might make a few bucks on. You get a warm fuzzing feeling from being nice though, and the karma bonus is handy too. Yes I believe in karma. I've given away a lot of things, but I'm constantly getting things given to me as well. Ditched a lot of models I don't need to other model makers for instance. I never had to pay for my laptop though.