Hacking Advice needed please!

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey everyone! Right, I've been looking around to buy a Wii, and I've seen that the best places are on GBATemp's big topic list.

Now, I'm interested in TuConsola, since I'm looking for a premodded Wii with any kind of chip installed (they don't vary too much between them, apart from the D2C which is for the Wiis with a C chip, right?), and tuconsola's Wii with the Wiikey/Wiinja Deluxe interests me. Now, my questions are:

-Is that really premodded or does it come with the Wii for future install (separate)? Because I'm looking just for premodded, as my soldering experiences aren't top notch and I prefer to leave it to the pros.

-Wiikey or Wiinja Deluxe? I heard around here that many people are getting Wiikey clones, so if that's the case, I don't want to risk it, and I'd prefer a Wiinja. But I really don't know much about these two chips, so could you please clarify? Sorry for the kinda n00b questions, it's just that I hang out a lot around the NDS forums and I'm a bit unexperienced with Wii chips and so on.

In case it is premodded, has the site a good reputation for shipping costs? It certainly has good reputations (buying experience) according to GBATemp's list. I've seen that it ships to Portugal, so that's fine, but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for the shipping costs.

Now, if you could refer me to sites that sell premodded Wii's at a good price and ship to Portugal, then I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
best thing to do with regards to your latter questions is to email them with your requirements and clarification on what you'll be getting if you order from them.

As for deluxe or wiikey, that's down to preference I'd say wiikey since I have one, they only got a bad rep due to them taking so long in the first wiikey update which was for gamecube audiofix, the second update was out within a week. Wiinja team was actually faster than wiikey in this regard. I don't know if wiinja deluxe is updateable from dvd, if it is then the feature set on both are the same

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks sekhu, I just emailed then regarding my questions.

About the Wiikey, and in response to your answer, I did in fact hear about the WiiKey team and the delayed GameCube audiofix that many users complained about at that time. ;P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM