Advice for updating to 9.0

azakhan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What is the space I will need on the USB for: the exploit, and the update itself?
How big are games on average, and will I be able to use a portable hard drive with the PS4 for games? Is it just copy/paste games to the hard drive or is there another process required?
How long does the exploit take each time it's turned on? (I won't be using standby for energy reasons/bills etc)

Also I was a bit unclear on this: '
If using other hosts (LEEFUL/PRB/KARO etc) you may have already auto loaded GoldHen, if not: using Alazif's DNS,
Run BIN LOADER for 9.00 > send the latest GOLDHEN *.BIN to your PS4's IP address and port 9020 using Netcat GUI.' Not sure how to send with Netcat, Is there a good video tutorial anyone could recommend?

Tomtani1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youtuber Modded Warfare is the best. Watch his video for jailbreaking a ps4 on firmware 9.0. His other videos will answer all of your questions. He will be your teacher.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the space I will need on the USB for: the exploit, and the update itself?

That's just a couple of megabytes.

How big are games on average, and will I be able to use a portable hard drive with the PS4 for games? Is it just copy/paste games to the hard drive or is there another process required?
10GB ~ 40GB

You'll need to install them and then they'll available on your PS4's internal or external HDD.

How long does the exploit take each time it's turned on? (I won't be using standby for energy reasons/bills etc)
It used to take a 30s to 1min to me before, but now it's pretty quick with GoldHEN 2.2. Open the browser, message shows up, insert the USB, and then it's unlocked.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: You've only seen a small percent of the worst of it