Hacking Advice about transferring my wiibrew to a new Wii U?

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Long story short, I bought a Windwaker Wii U and intend to migrate my entire collection to it, including CFG Loader/nintendont with all my Wii and Gamecube games. I'm aware I now have the opportunity to set up a new system, but frankly I am happy with CFG loader and Nintendont and have no reason to change. The Wii U mode is untampered with.

Question 1: How do I give my old Wii U a full hymenorrhaphy? I can delete the Homebrew Channel and remove all the other launcher channels and will be keeping my SD card, but I should delete the IOS needed by CFG Loader to launch Wii games. And i beleive I made a backup of something important, but I need to check what It was - and I don't know what half the shit in my SD card's root directory is.

Question 2: How much do i need to sanitize the Wii U before doing the transfer? Will the transfer fail if I still have homebrew installed, and would any of it survive the transfer?

Question 3: What's the exact apps I need to get the background bits neededf for CFG Loader and Nintendont to work - including the launcher channel form CFG Loader? That last part I had difficulty finding the correct tool for, and partially led to the mess in my root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4