Adventures of TinTin-Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by rebecca716, Feb 8, 2012.

Feb 8, 2012

Adventures of TinTin-Wii by rebecca716 at 9:47 PM (584 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. rebecca716
    OP

Newcomer rebecca716 Newbie

United States
    I have bought TinTin.
    I want to know freezes or crashes,and I haven't tried it.

2. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    What?

Seriously: retail games shouldn't freeze or crash. They might if you've done some fiddling with things you shouldn't fiddle with unless you know what you're doing (cioscorp/darkcorp...I'm looking in your direction here), but if your IOS'es are fine (or even just IOS56, according to this list) then the retail game is also fine.

I'm a bit puzzled why you ask the question, though. If you buy a watch, television, stereo installation or...well, just about anything (not even electronics-related), you don't go look for forums asking if it works before you even try it...right? :unsure:

3. Diabolos

Newcomer Diabolos Advanced Member

Thailand
    Okay, I know this might be a bit too late or long to post something, but...
    Dude, seriously? Disks are never the same. Some works when you buy it, and some doesn't. Like mine. You're supposed to try it, not go ask someone else if they work or not... After all, not all [GAME-NAME] disks will work perfectly the same. Like not my Super Paper Mario works perfectly fine forever like the others'...