Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was once only confirmed for DS, is now heading to 3DS as well. The title of the game is Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!

tumblr_lhze7eUejg1qhiqobo1_500.gif

original.jpg

Cannot freaking wait! Now lets see some footage/screens!

http://kotaku.com/59...trash-this-fall

Reactions: 4 people

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Cover looks awesome at least.
Too bad that most cartoon network based games turn out terrible.
Let's see what Wayforward can do.

Reactions: 1 person

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Cover looks awesome at least.
Too bad that most cartoon network based games turn out terrible.
Let's see what Wayforward can do.
I'm sure it won't be the case, it has Wayforward and the show creator working on it not some obscure shovelware developer.
Can't wait to see some screens.

Reactions: 2 people

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
it has Wayforward and the show creator working on it not some obscure shovelware developer.

Two words...

Ping. Pals.
Yeah and the new double dragon, I'm sure Wayforward has separate teams for different kinds of projects.
Their spritebased DS games like Contra 4 were incredible, seeing as this got the show creator and all I'm guessing that they have one of their better divisions working on this.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant help but say i'm hyped for this game. The show is quite possibly the funniest thing i have seen since the 90's, if not ever. (It beat Invader Zim for my spot of funniest cartoon ever)

I keep all the episodes on my DVR to show to non-believers that have never heard of this show or think it sucks

D

Deleted_171835

I've never watched Adventure Time but this is by Wayforward so I'm interested.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Eh, Lisenced games are never great. At best their around the tier of Spiderman 2 hopefully WayForward can pull this off and make it atleast worth buying.

If anyone knows anything about Adventure time, they also know that Pendleton Ward pours his heart and soul into the show and everything relating to the show. Either this game is going to be awesome or Pendleton Ward will make sure there is no game at all. It's that simple.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, Lisenced games are never great. At best their around the tier of Spiderman 2 hopefully WayForward can pull this off and make it atleast worth buying.

If anyone knows anything about Adventure time, they also know that Pendleton Ward pours his heart and soul into the show and everything relating to the show. Either this game is going to be awesome or Pendleton Ward will make sure there is no game at all. It's that simple.
Ahhh, see I dont watch the show (no cable, internets bettar :3) but I should check it out, too bad CN only lets people using comcast or something like that watch episodes online.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh, see I dont watch the show (no cable, internets bettar :3) but I should check it out, too bad CN only lets people using comcast or something like that watch episodes online.

Well you could do it the more questionable approach or buy some episodes via itunes.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/adventure-time-season-1/id361706312
I really question DVDs of cartoons. They sometimes just release a bunch of random episodes instead of an entire season and it makes customers like me avoid them.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well you could do it the more questionable approach or buy some episodes via itunes.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/adventure-time-season-1/id361706312
I really question DVDs of cartoons. They sometimes just release a bunch of random episodes instead of an entire season and it makes customers like me avoid them.
iTunes?
Ewww, I sold my iPod for a reason. But I guess buying one or two episodes wouldn't hurt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning