Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW! Revealed!

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After the success of Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?!! the show creator, Pendleton Ward, teams up again with our beloved studio of many quality games, WayForward. Following a fully new storyline with voice actors of the show in an adventure with your friends (up to 4 players co-op). The game is confirmed coming for the PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, 3DS and last but not least, the Wii U (Yep, you heard it, it's not skipping the Wii U) this fall.

What are your thoughts? Are you excited for this? Discuss!

Source:
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/1...ing-to-wii-u-and-nintendo-3ds/#comment-513810

EDIT: This is just in, WayForward will work on a Regular Show game for the 3DS that will also release in fall. Quote from My Nintendo News:
Making its first foray into the video game world, Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby In 8-Bit Land brings the characters and humour from the Emmy Award-winning animated comedy to Nintendo 3DS this fall. Regular Show is the Cartoon Network series starring best friends Mordecai and Rigby and their adventures as groundskeepers of the local park. When Mordecai and Rigby get transported into some of their favorite video games they’ll have to use their best skills and unique abilities to traverse the various challenges to escape and get back home in this ‘eggscellent’ journey. Developed by WayForward, in close collaboration with show creator JG Quintel, Mordecai and Rigby prove that a day in the life of Regular Show is anything but.

Source:
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/05/1...d-rigby-in-8-bit-land-coming-to-nintendo-3ds/

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excitement! I'm a fan of Zelda II Adventure Time: Hey Ice Kind why'd you steal our garbage?!. So Let's hope this new one is awesome as well. When I heard PC and 360 I got a hint of a 3d game? :D

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An Adventure Time game... on the PC and 360?

CQ304m1.gif

Aw yeah.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regular Show is great, although as most TV-based games go to show, the game probably won't be that good.
They did Adventure Time well,so I expect them to do well with the Regular Show. The game will probably have a lot of fun references like the show.
If the "Regular Game" is successful then I see it making itself to consoles too.

I wonder if these games will have collections.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a rule of "do not buy tv/movie games" because 90% are crap (looking at you THQ games).

Sounds like you missed out on the likes of Escape from Butcher Bay, Spider-Man 2, King Kong, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and a billion Star Wars games. I'm so, so sorry.

A lot of game adaptations suck, but a lot of games in general just suck. Just wait for the reviews and user feedback like you would for any other title.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you missed out on the likes of Escape from Butcher Bay, Spider-Man 2, King Kong, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and a billion Star Wars games. I'm so, so sorry.

A lot of game adaptations suck, but a lot of games in general just suck. Just wait for the reviews and user feedback like you would for any other title.
No I did, I had a brother that liked get those games and my rule did not say I could not play them.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Awesome! the "Adventure Time: Hey Ice Kind why'd you steal our garbage?!" was pretty good! (kinda short maybe ..but fun!)

This new one will certainly keep the good trend :)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude dude dude the first one was ok. But I'm willing to play another one. It was still fun as all get out, even if the gameplay was kinda boring.

DCHYTdE.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's what she said.

Sorry. I normally don't do those kind of jokes, but c'mon...you made it easy. ;)

And old farmer couple are sitting out on their porch at night looking up at the stars. All of a sudden an Alien UFO lands in their yard and out comes two aliens one male, one female. The male Alien says:

"Good evening earthlings. Instead of probing, we would like to do research and collect data on your species by having sexual intercourse with one another. Do you accept?"

The farmer and the wife talk to one another inside the house, and then come back out to the porch:

"Sure. How are we going to do this?"

The Alien replies:

"Your wife will come into the spaceship with me, while my wife goes with you inside of your house."

So they split up, wives going with the males. An hour or so later while the farmers wife and Alien are having sex, the Alien asks "How is it?"
To which the woman replied "It's ok, you could be bigger though."
The male Alien responds: "Try twisting my ears"

So she does and the Alien's dick grows huge making the woman very happy.

Hours pass, the wives go back to their husbands, Aliens go away and the farmer and wife are standing out on the porch talking to one another.
The wife asks "I had a fantastic time, how was it for you hunny?"
To which the farmer responds:

"It would have been better if the bitch stopped twisting my damn ears."

That's my response to your "That's what she said"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM