Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
1. You get to blow shit up and pretend it was "evil fake" dragonzord
2. You can survive both underwater and on land
3. If you're tired, somone else can control you while you take a rest
4. Free rent
5. You're not tied down to that "You're limited to one season" clause bullshit.
6. Bitches dig dragons.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
mmpr-dragonzord.jpg

^ Dragonzord

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Everything looks bad in still images, besides, you've got RFAA (Retro-fitted Anti-Aliasing) on. The acting is pretty bad, looking back. I still say it's better then the shit they pull out now, though.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
You were a kid back then

Though I have to admit that even though its shit now, its pure heavin for a little child.
Cackling evil villians, good guys who can nija the shit out of anyone, awesome weapons which could combine it to one even more awesome weapon, giant frikking robots which can combine to an even larger frikkin robot with a frikkin giant sword and an awesome metal riff in the opening.
what else could anyone want?>

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
lol.. this topic was really unexpected
tongue.gif

Funny thing, here in Brazil we use to call ugly women "dragon".. I remember using Dragonzord to tease some girls at my school.. saying stuff like "Hey! The green ranger must be around!" when they were close XP

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Maybe I'm just asking too much out of a kids show. I think the major difference is that when I was a kid, the guys who were the power rangers were the power rangers for like 4 and a half years, you really got to connect and invest in them. These days it's some jokers appearing for a few months jumping around in VG-esque slow motion.

Dino Thunder was alright because once again, it had a character I could refer too (admittedly, I decided to watch the whole series because I was feeling nostalgic
wub.gif
)

EDIT: CockroachMan, that's mean and yet, hilarious at the same time. I bet it pissed them off well bad
laugh.gif

EDIT: Also, The Teej always does unexpected shit. That's how he rolls.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
GreenRanger.jpg

He was pretty awesome as the white ranger too.
This guy is so epic, when you type in "green ranger" on google images, the first page is dedicated to tommy!

cache_res1.jpg

White ranger is awesome too.

The Teej

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Fuck me that's a big picture of the green ranger, damn. Tommy will always be the true Green Ranger, the rest are just ph4kers. White Ranger was good, but the Green Ranger always had that unpredictability about him, you know?

Best part from the older series was when White Ranger and Green Ranger were fighting each other, you just can't get that stuff anymore. The same ranger fighting their former selves. Totally badass.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
The Teej said:
Best part from the older series was when White Ranger and Green Ranger were fighting each other, you just can't get that stuff anymore. The same ranger fighting their former selves. Totally badass.

I totally remember that fight. I loved how there were sparks each time a hit connected.
I hate the new power rangers because from the old ones, it was all pure martial arts and you needed to be qualified.
But now its just special effects and slow motion...

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The best thing I remember from Power Rangers, was when Zordon woke up in the movie, it was so funny I rewatched that scene over and over.

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Teej said:
2. You can survive both underwater and on land
[title: i made this post but i realized it was threadcrapping, ;P
click for the origins of the megazord and video !]
give the megazord its props too ! while the dragonzord is underwater, who remembers the clips of where the pieces of the megazord came out from ?! this video i got also shows how badass the megazord is before it combines together which becomes a dummy that needs the dragonzords help. >_< but i was only looking to find the beginning filler where they show pieces of the megazord coming out from different parts of the world
happy.gif

about threadcrapping: it didnt help this video i happened to find just now has a clip of the megazord spanking the dragonzord :wtf: lol
sorry ! >_<

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: