Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
there's a new preview over at ign
i didnt really read through it, coz i dont wanna spoil the fun for me
there are a few new elements, some new units, and an overall darker appearance.
sounds like a hit to me, especially since i loved the other advance wars games a lot, some of my fav games overall, especially against another human player it kicks major ass
so, maybe there's an early release possible, since this game is pretty huge and will most likely ship out early

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I totally agree. This Advance Wars is actually going to take itself serious and make it a whole lot more enjoyable as it does so.
Not that I had anything against the previous appearance and story lines but tragedy makes a story all the more memorable.
The murder, deceit ... I can't wait
biggrin.gif

minger

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't wait...I'm playing through AWDS now, and I'm getting my butt kicked in the mission where you have to launch the 9 missiles to the satellite... bleh

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is probably my most anticipated game.

If you want information/somewhere to discuss it, go to

www.advancewarsnet.com/forums

I'm there with the name Kaos.

It looks like it's going to be awesome; CO Zones, CO's riding with units, new units, I CAN'T WAIT!

Octagon3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm taking the full week off for it. My buddy preordered it (and picked up giftcards) for me, and two others, so we already have our 4 man battles planned. Just waiting for release (that's what she said).

Hasn't been an advance wars so far that hasn't ate at least 100-150 hours of my life. Wonder if I could get a class action lawsuit going. hmmm

adzix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
if this is going to be half the game i expect it to, i'll be locking myself up during the weekends and get busy with it.
online play is another big plus, does anyone know if it'll support voice chat or any chat at all?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i played advance wars 2, stated getting owned so i used the action replay. then i got to the final mission. i got pwned.

3 years later i finish front mission and find myself wanting more gritty battles like fm, and low and behold the art style for AWDoR has been changed to Post Appooliptic!WOOT!

Off topic: kaos999 what is your sig? its pretty sweet.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i played advance wars 2, stated getting owned so i used the action replay. then i got to the final mission. i got pwned.

3 years later i finish front mission and find myself wanting more gritty battles like fm, and low and behold the art style for AWDoR has been changed to Post Appooliptic!WOOT!

Off topic: kaos999 what is your sig? its pretty sweet.
My sig? It's the Grungust Type 0 from the two Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation GBA games. My avatar is Sanger Zonvolt, the mech's pilot.

The Super Robot Taisen games are Turn Based Strategy with giant robots and awesome battle animations.

You said you liked Front Mission, so you should give them a look.

adzix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Super Robot Taisen is pretty sweet , yup.
i guess i'll play the 2nd one til AW comes out.

oh and thanks for confirming voice chat, that's really the icing on the cake.
so, release date is only 6 days away (and i still think we might see an early weekend release, coz this one is gonna ship out anyday now).
i wish i had the chance to just go to a store here and purchase it that day, and i'd gladly do so.
but since austria sucks when it comes to import games i guess i'll just keep my fingers crossed that my good old SC CF will handle this baby well
wink.gif

if anyone else here from austria/germany can recommend a good german import site, i'd appreciate it.

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, I was thinking it was weird this game didn't have a huge topic by now.

Many reviewers already have the retail version, so there could be those people that come here and say they found a store that has the game and say that they will dump it in a few hours.

Call me crazy but I love expectations, even when they are fake. It makes you more excited for the game =)
It worked for me on Zelda, I followed reading those huge topics, and when it arrived it completely fulfilled my expectations. I hope this happens again with DoR =)

CheckYourSix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it does get leaked today that'd be awesome, I will now be watching this topic. If anyone stumbles across it, drop a line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1