Hacking Advance War won't work on my Fire Link Card!

itchyjayy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a DS Fire Link Card bought from dealextreme.com and when i tried to start up Advance War: Days of Ruin, it gives me a message saying "Unable to write data. Switch off the DS and reinsert the Game Card." is there like a new firmware iam suppose to download, or patch or something? PLEASSEEEEE HELP. THANkkkS!
smile.gif

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The game works just fine with flash 2mbit savetype, as has already been discussed and confirmed by many people in earlier threads (read the forum), If its not working for you, something else isn't right with either your rom or your firmware.

The game will also run (for a while) using the flash 4mbit savetype but is prone to 'lose' it after a brief time

I lost my flash 4mbit save around campaign mission 7, after 2 days use. I still have my flash 2mbit save at campaign mission 13 after a week + of use.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As Flash 2M it won't delete itself; Flash 4M itself is the problem. For some reason (perhaps having to save a different Flash-based save?) N-Cards and clones will almost randomly delete Flash 4M save files; I was hoping they'd fixed that along with the FF4 fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb