Advance Sd Locks up

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Carpediem2009, Sep 5, 2009.

Sep 5, 2009

Advance Sd Locks up by Carpediem2009 at 2:29 AM (663 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Carpediem2009
    OP

Newcomer Carpediem2009 Member

United States
    I am running Homebrew Channel and Configurable USB Loader +GUI 42B and cIOS38 rev 14 on wii firmware 4.1U and I have bootmii(hackmii) v 0.3

but whenever I click on the sd menu it just locks up the Wii. Whats wrong here?

2. jazvdb

Member jazvdb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    do you still have banner bomb there?

3. nabster92

Member nabster92 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Go on your sd card, into the private folder. There should be something like SD:\private\wii\title\aktn\content.bin

Delete that aktn folder with the content.bin

4. Carpediem2009
    OP

Newcomer Carpediem2009 Member

United States
    Thanks you That worked Nabster, but now that I moved the games to the sd card they no longer will launch. but now as I type I just thought of something. The one game that will load i did buy with wii shop the others where wad installs, anyway to get them to load on the sd?

Also What is the largest GIG Card the will will reconize in the sd slot? for the wii hacks and games and the stuff for the new advance sd stuff

5. Lexip;

Member Lexip; GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You need to patch ios60 to launch illegal wads from sd menu

6. nabster92

Member nabster92 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I believe the 4.0/4.1 sd card menu should read up to 32GB cards. Wad's will not work with the sd card menu unless you put the trucha bug on IOS60. If you already installed a cIOS and don't have preloader installed yet, you would use dop-IOSv7 to install IOS60 and say yes to patching in the sig hash check. Then those games should work from the sd card menu.

If you already have preloader, doing so will cause a system menu is corrupt message, in which case you will have ot hold reset while booting the system menu to get into the preloader menu, load the HBC, and reinstall preloader.