[Adult] Why do people like furries?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm saying I would rather fuck with a real animal than a furry. But of course a species only fuck with their own.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm saying I would rather fuck with a real animal than a furry.
so you'd fuck a real animal.
you know that's illegal at most places, right?

upload_2017-3-20_16-38-28.png

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wow yil I know you are questioning things. but come on. Take the time to use the free (most times) therapists that come with college life. They can talk you through stuff. If anything get their name out by writing a paper about you and your various ... ideas... while leaving you safely in anonymity.
if you are in toronto I am offering to be the person you can talk to about anything... Really, aside from certain crimes you can talk to me... I am there for you... (Canadian law - I have to report certain... things).

When I lived with my parents the one kid neighbor had a thing for doing his dog. Not because he was into dogs ... he was lazy ... yes he was seeing a therapist for it. He is still doing it and has no intention of carrying on normal human relations. Again comes down to one thing his weird and to me wrong reasoning -why deal with people when animal(s) can be made to do what you want with not that much fuss... he understood the concept of rape and that he was in fact raping the animals. he just didn't want to deal with personal human relationships as they were too much work. (think 350 pound overweight living off the system only putting effort into getting the system to look after him). I sense you want human relations or you wouldn't post here on gbatemp.
Time to get what you want out of life written down as goals so you have a sense of purpose and can make a plan.
not saying I would condone living in a house that is distant from actual neighbors and having ... your animals ... easily accessible. but if that is what it takes for you to be "happy".... shudder.... then I have heard about it before.... with a big sound muting privacy fence...
man I am going to have nightmares from that last visit to that guys place tonight...again... thanks yil....
Really hope you take the time to figure yourself out.
oh and since it sounds like you are in some form of psyche college university program just because you read about it for class doesn't mean you suddenly are whatever you are reading about. You are supposed to objective and distant...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol