ent

for breakfast
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i find it a bit sad that you are advertising for easybuy when they are one of the chief sources of complaints in the flash linker forums. they are a disreputable dealer and don't deserve the attention. try advertising a proper shop, like winsunx, or perhaps to a lesser extent, success.

mole_incarnate

Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
They gave us something, so we give something back. Its not permanant but it'll be there for a while
tongue.gif

Anyone whos anyone knows where to shop at anyways, and those that arent anyone ask them
laugh.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well Kivan and I kind of struck a 'deal' with Easybuy2000, and the advert will remain their for six months.

I personally haven't seen any complaints about Easybuy2000 myself. They are becoming more reputable, and with the new X-Rom carts, I think they're going to do well.

If any other shops want to advertise with us, you know what to do. Hehe!
wink.gif

ciama81

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i returned my 512 cause it wouldn't play for more than 6 minutes (I timed it). As far as the company goes, they function like a good business, they are prompt with returns and guarantees and all, but many of the 512s are bunk even though they are doing all the right things to push their product

1. give a good one for u guys to review in exchange for good press and ads a the most reputable gba spot on the net.

2. same with gbadev.org

3. buying littlewriter and pogoshell support even though both could be better, and they probably will once the cards are better..

--If you haven't seen any complaints, check out their help forums

www.help-forums.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool