Hacking Adrenaline error C1-2858-3 when trying to go into memory stick for games.

Delirious17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've reformated and reset my Vita and memory card countless times, including removing enso. I have my game loaded in ux0:Pspemu/iso

I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. Can someone please help me out?

Tried the same on my PSTV, same error.

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have the same problem as above on my ps vita ive installed adrenaline 6.4 have my games in the right location and keeps coming up error I have bubble installer when I click on it to activate it comes up error I thought if running new version of andraline you didn't need to spoof a psp game I tried to do reset system settings and I created new PSN account but bubble installer still saying not activated anybody help plz before I throw it outa the window andraline does run I just can't see my games in there

Last edited by Nora999,

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What´s the format of your games? The ISO folder it´s meant only for ISO/CSO files, if you put the eboot folders (SLUSxxxx format, for example), it need to be putted in pspemu/game.

@Nora999 the same is valid for you, please inform the folder structure you both made.

Also, show me your config.txt files to see if adrenaline is inserted correct
(*KERNEL ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx).

Finally, if everything won´t work I recommend to uninstall adrenaline, delete lines from config that have 'adrenaline' on it and reinstall on this order: Adrenaline.vpk and THEN adrenaline fix (just rename it to adrenaline2.vpk).
Hope it helps.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What´s the format of your games? The ISO folder it´s meant only for ISO/CSO files, if you put the eboot folders (SLUSxxxx format, for example), it need to be putted in pspemu/game.

@Nora999 the same is valid for you, please inform the folder structure you both made.

Finally, if everything won´t work I recommend to uninstall adrenaline, delete lines from config that have 'adrenaline' on it and reinstall on this order: Adrenaline.vpk and THEN adrenaline fix (just rename it to adrenaline2.vpk).
Hope it helps.
double

Last edited by MUDD_BR,

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Hope it helps.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hope it helps.
Sorry for triple post.

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ya thanks for your response I'm dropping the games in CSO format putting in msmenu/game sorry how do I get to configure file do i just open it to read it new to this I haven't activated my ps vita I've tried install easy installer for andraline and it says ps vita is not activated I've tried different versions of bubble installer the other one says error do I need a spoofed psp game I thought the new version of andraline meant I didn't I do have a PS3 also I bought a psvita adapter and have wrote file to card and formatted it's showing in molecular shell and showing file size can I just drop ps vita vpk files into this I have done asystem settings restore and used my psn account but not activated giving me a headwreck thanks for your help am I putting the CSO files in the wrong folder I tried creating a new folder with FTP program and with molecular shellneither would let me I've got hidden files and folders selected on FTP program

Last edited by Nora999,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the new adrenaline is a vpk requiring no base game and no activation. vpks for games are obsolete. you either want a mai/vitamin dump or nonpdrm dump. the latter is better since it retains the encrypted, full game.

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do I that so I need a dump of a psp game to use with andraline apologise I'm a newbie to this mail vitamin dump there both dumping programs so can I not use vpk anymore do I have to use a dump of a game from vitamin how do I get to config file have you got link to working adraline and the fix plz or a guide to install and edit the config file cheers

Last edited by Nora999,

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do I that so I need a dump of a psp game to use with andraline apologise I'm a newbie to this mail vitamin dump there both dumping programs so can I not use vpk anymore do I have to use a dump of a game from vitamin how do I get to config file have you got link to working adraline and the fix plz or a guide to install and edit the config file cheers
Why you cannot install vpks anymore? You need Vitashell/molecular shell installed on your system. Do you have enso henkaku installed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.