Hacking Adrenaline Category Plugin (No limit to how many)

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there's a game categories plugin for the PSP, I have it installed on my Vita (Adrenaline w/e lol). I'm just wondering is there a limit for the Vita that wasn't present on the PSP, because I'm having difficulty adding many many categories like I could with the PSP. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated, as I'd love to have a working PSP, fully functioning emulator on my PS Vita (with all the bells and whistles)!!

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I know there's a game categories plugin for the PSP, I have it installed on my Vita (Adrenaline w/e lol). I'm just wondering is there a limit for the Vita that wasn't present on the PSP, because I'm having difficulty adding many many categories like I could with the PSP. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated, as I'd love to have a working PSP, fully functioning emulator on my PS Vita (with all the bells and whistles)!!
Adrenaline uses the same plugins as PSP that work on FW 6.60. If a plugin isn't working as you remember it, then it's probably a different plugin entirely.
Really not much else to say here.

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, maybe I should try a new-er updated Category plugin? Thanks for the tip @SeongGino I will update this post with my results.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll give an updated 6.60 plugin a try see if that's the problem, I knew it had to be something simple. Thanks @SeongGino

BigDaddyWeaves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SeongGino
right from the readme.txt file in the categories_lite-1.6 folder
(my question was valid, I guess there is no going over the 8 Max folders)

>> Folder mode limitations/bugs:
* Max categories: 8 (included uncategorized).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: