Hacking Adrenaline 661 PBP ISSUE

ErniShinny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys,
Adrenaline arrived and its all good and dandy, but I encountered an issue stated above,
Any idea why? I have in pspemu the folder and plugins

My Config file
# You must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ux0:Pspemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*UCUS98711
vs0:sys/external/libpgf.suprx
ux0:Pspemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx
UPDATE:
AS stated by The_Fl0w, it is a bug.
UPDATE 2:
Use LocoRoco Midnight Carnival (USA, NPUG80318) in order to use ePSP. Sony added a file checker between PSP and Vita. The only solution is LocoRoco for now.

Attachments

• config.txt
    347 bytes · Views: 585
Last edited by ErniShinny,

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get this to work. I have the locoroco demo installed and i renamed "TITLEID" to "NPUG80318" but when i restart my vita, reinstall taihenkaku, i just boot into normal locoroco. Has anyone had any problems installing it or have successfully installed it?

Edit: Never mind, I got it working. ;)

Last edited by Stephano,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get this to work. I have the locoroco demo installed and i renamed "TITLEID" to "NPUG80318" but when i restart my vita, reinstall taihenkaku, i just boot into normal locoroco. Has anyone had any problems installing it or have successfully installed it?

Edit: Never mind, I got it working. ;)
i did everything as above but it still loads locco rocco
what did u do to solve this?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did everything as above but it still loads locco rocco
what did u do to solve this?
i downloaded the config file on this thread and renamed the TITLEID to NPUG80318. Once i did that, i turned off my vita and went into safe mode by holding down PSbutton+Rtrigger+Powerbutton for 5+ seconds. I then select "restart", install taihenkaku with the website, and then start locoroco

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded the config file on this thread and renamed the TITLEID to NPUG80318. Once i did that, i turned off my vita and went into safe mode by holding down PSbutton+Rtrigger+Powerbutton for 5+ seconds. I then select "restart", install taihenkaku with the website, and then start locoroco

could u post that config file please im struggling bad

mexspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed it with a psp mini and it worked too, I don't know if its a bug but recovery menu crashes adrenaline

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
I know this sounds really sort of harsh in a way, but if you are having issues with the installation just read over the instructions again and make sure to do them step by step, I jumped ahead myself by accident doing it the first time and ended up in panic mode where it wouldn't launch the PSPemu at all, but yeah there is a lot of steps to it, just make sure if anyone is having issues go back and just make sure you've done each step before moving on.

I used Street Fighter Alpha 3 myself the EU version worked perfectly (just picked it because it's 93mb and I want to fill that Memory card with all the psp goodness which I've been missing out on) but yeah nice to hear the OP sorted it out, this is just for people coming in thinking that they might have the same issue, I would say just go over each step again and if you've any questions about what a portion means (titleID or such) do be sure to ask here before making a mistake, since you are altering key files in the way your Vita handles the launching of the EPSP which it uses for playing PSP titles on your console.

Awesome that OP got it sorted out though! Happy gaming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU