Hacking Adrenaline 6.61 not Booting into PSP XMB - Black Screen

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOLVED - 661.PBP wasn't fully transferred. Deleted incomplete one, and transferred the whole file, and now I'm feeling all types of PSP related nostalgia - cheers

so I get everything working, except the boot into the PSP XMB, I just get stuck on a black screen. The Adrenaline Menu can still be accessed, and if I hold R I can access the Recovery Tools, but I can’t seem to access the actual PSP emulation :C Please help

Details
- I used to use TN-V back in the day.
- created the ePSP bubble via installer - worked fine
- utilized adrenaline easy installer, inserted eboot and renamed to 661.PBP
- vita is activated
- no literal errors are shown
- everything is supposedly installed, but just shown black screen, doesn't boot into psp

Last edited by mrgames,
Reactions: MKKhanzo

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried rebooting? I get this sometimes too and it's probably because adrenaline is still in its early stages. Hopefully we get 64mb ram support soon.

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried rebooting? I get this sometimes too and it's probably because adrenaline is still in its early stages. Hopefully we get 64mb ram support soon.

I have, but still nothing :C - just to double check the current implementation of henkaku utilizes tai, so there shouldn't be any error steming from the use of such, right?

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've done such, though have always been redirected to go.henkaku.xyz, which I thought would mean that they've just redirected the old url to go.henkaku.xyz, as it's both the same thing at this point. Maybe I have a faulty 661 eboot?

mrgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem Solved - Was the EBOOT, I transferred it in around 1-2 months ago, but upon seeing that a game was required, just left it there, ready to go. Unfortunately I thought I transferred all of it, but it was only 9mb, not 31mb. Whoooops. No wonder no one else had my error lol.

Thanks Anyways ayanekochan, and anyone else that was about to help. Hell blessed be all, shit finally works :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn