Hacking adobe flash player

pluis3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello
I wanted to know the hack of the switch with fiddler if its could be possible to put on the internet browser adobe flash player

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound mean but flash would be the last thing someone would consider trying to get on a modded console, mostly cause consoles don't support is as well as pc does, since adobe abandoned supporting it on anything not pc. Most popular sites now use HTML5 instead and flash still exist cause people have pre exiting sites that still have it. Most sites that have online emulators would probably use java instead which also is another thing consoles lack by default for a web browser.

Not saying you couldn't put flash on there, just is not a target for people of a hacking scene. Especially for a emulator, it be better to wait for a real emulator via homebrew or use another device in the mean time. Trust me, using online emulators isn't as good as homebrew ones, even on lower tier consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1