Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey lovely Tempers!

i ve gotten Adobe CC for 50$ for one year (college sale)and i ve installed it on my x99 build! The problem is, that some how the Programs dont work fluently... I do not know why but the Preview window in Adobe premiere pro and After effects is laggy as hell... but i ve a good gpu ( gtx 980ti) and a good cpu (i7 5930k) do you guys have any option what it would be? I cant work with those problemes... i cant :(

i ve changed the SSD, i ve taken it from my mini itx to test if my premiere pro on my x99 was corrupt... and no it was not.
now i get a boot failure every second start with my x99 and the SSD that was configured for it ( i get into post and after the Windows bootscreen appears (there are no circles like normal if u start the pc after post you can se some spots that are moving like a circle) ...the pc shuts down)... before i had changed it with the ssd from my mini itx build...every thing worked fine ( i ve done a bios reset ... but ya... didnt work) and if i use the SSD from my.mini itx in my X99 build... every post is passed and i can log in to my windows account.

if any one has a solution for the Adobe problems that would be great.
and if anyone has an idea what could cause the kernal power error while i use the ssd from the x99 build, that would also be great!
thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: