Admins

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by SMN, Oct 24, 2002.

Admins

by SMN Oct 24, 2002 at 5:12 PM 1,058 Views 5 replies
  1. SMN
    OP

SMN GBAtemp Fan

Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    I think a sticky in the Flash forum talking about it is good, explaining what they are, the use of them & how to use them

Eventually there will people asking what they are and the whole 9 yards. Stick 1 up for references

What do you think ?

2. Alexander

Alexander Former Admin

Former Staff
    Oct 23, 2002
    Italy
    Italy
    we are trying to do everything... this should be a good idea, will think about, and search someone "flash-experienced" [​IMG]

xwatchmanx likes this.
  3. ruffmeister

ruffmeister Newbie

sounds good

4. Alexander

Alexander Former Admin

Former Staff
    Oct 23, 2002
    Italy
    Italy
    soon we'll check who in this forum is experienced enought, and ask him to moderate..

5. MasterOfTehRom

MasterOfTehRom Mastah Of FlashCarts

Oct 25, 2002
    United States
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
    I have a pretty decent know-how on flash advance software and how to work them [​IMG] Not all that familar with moderating forums though but I'd be happy to give it a go if you need someone to lend a hand answering questions people might have on how getting their software to work. When I first purchased my card I was thoroughly frustrated on what little documentation I could find in good clear westernized english explaining how everything works. But I taught myself most of what's needed and would be more than happy to share with people experiencing the same frustrations I too experienced not long ago [​IMG]

6. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Yeah I was like that too. But now I consider myself a vet at flashing lol
    [​IMG]