Adjust brightness in-game?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by monkey, Jun 29, 2006.

Jun 29, 2006

Adjust brightness in-game? by monkey at 3:14 PM (3,262 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. monkey
    OP

Member monkey GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey, is there any way to change the DS Lite brightness level other than that button in the main system software? There's got to be a button shortcut or something, right? I really miss being able to dial up and down the brightness like I could on my old GBA with the Afterburner installed. I thought it would just be a matter of a google search to find out how to do it, but i can't find anything. Mine's FlashMe'd -- but I don't see anything in the FlashMe docs about it either.

2. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    Only if the game has in-game brightness settings

3. HeinzHarald

Member HeinzHarald Advanced Member

Sweden
    You can't. Not unless they've included some fancy stuff in FlashME at least. (edit: or what outphase said)

4. TheChemist

Newcomer TheChemist Newbie

There's a program called alite that works only with supercards that allows you to change the brightness setting in the supercard menu.

5. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    A while back liranuna: http://liranuna.drunkencoders.com/ made a program called liteme that allowed you to change the brightness as a standalone app. It is not around there any more due to a site redesign.

It might be possible to add a switch somewhere on the DS or code a "trainer" style addon but that is currently above my abilities.