I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I have the 'Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply' flag turned on in my preferences, and most of the time it really is a useful feature, but in some cases I would like to reply to threads without getting notified about any reply (like when I comment on news threads or there is an ongoing discussion I don't wish to be a part of) without then having to scroll up to the top of the page and manually unwatch the thread.
There could be a checkbox under the quick reply panel to check if you don't want to automatically watch the thread.

upload_2019-10-7_22-14-5.png

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it'd be that useful myself (I mean, the whole point in replying to a thread is to actively engage in a conversation) but I can see where that may be useful I guess.

There is sort of an auto-unwatch already, you simply ignore the first alert you get for a thread and voilà, you'll never get a notification about it (besides likes and quotes, of course) unless you open that thread again...which you wouldn't, if you want to ignore it.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7mAPWYcgE