So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't see any restrictions.. so must either be a glitch on our side or yours. How's that for narrowing it down
wink.gif

I'll look a bit more and see if I can figure it out. Meantime, try and replace the avatar I just placed with your own, k?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to upload one either. I'll ask Costello about it tonight.
A workaround would be to upload an ava to pix.gbatemp.net and link to that instead of uploading directly.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
It is well known that the avatar and personal picture upload services have been broken for ages. There have been loads of threads regarding that here over the last six or so months.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
p1ngpong said:
It is well known that the avatar and personal picture upload services have been broken for ages. There have been loads of threads regarding that here over the last six or so months.

I call BS. I've been able to upload an avatar every time no problem. I only had the Dante one for only a couple months. But, I am trying to upload one from my computer, and it doesn't work... so whooo now I have no avatar because the dante one got deleted for some reason.

Mugiwara no Kot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.douglasseigikot.xpg.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
man, i'd create a new topic but, taking yours, I have a question: Why can't I add an avatar? I have 2 images, one of 100x100 and another of 150x150 on jpeg format. When I try to put there, appears a message saying that was found an Error. How can I repare that and put an avatar for me?
Thanks =P

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Mugiwara no Kot said:
man, i'd create a new topic but, taking yours, I have a question: Why can't I add an avatar? I have 2 images, one of 100x100 and another of 150x150 on jpeg format. When I try to put there, appears a message saying that was found an Error. How can I repare that and put an avatar for me?
Thanks =P
upload it somewhere in the internet (say http://gbatemp.net/m-pix). Go to your control panel and under personal profile, select "edit avatar settings." You will see two options; chose the top one and insert the direct link to the image.

That's for the avatar. I'm not sure about your profile pic, since you don't have an option to direct link an image from the web to use as a profile pic.

Mugiwara no Kot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.douglasseigikot.xpg.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
s4mid4re said:
Mugiwara no Kot said:
Thanks =P
upload it somewhere in the internet (say http://gbatemp.net/m-pix). Go to your control panel and under personal profile, select "edit avatar settings." You will see two options; chose the top one and insert the direct link to the image.

That's for the avatar. I'm not sure about your profile pic, since you don't have an option to direct link an image from the web to use as a profile pic.

Hey man, thanks, now I'm with the perfect avatar *-*
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.