ACWW: Money from trees?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by teapea, Feb 16, 2007.

1. teapea
    OP

teapea Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2006
    Ok - been reading the web for a bit now - but still not found the answer.

if i shake some of my non fruit bearing trees money bags of 100 bells fall out. great. i can pick them up and then in my pockets i see a golden coin. how do i add this money to my bell balance though?

i've tried everything!

also - from trying to find out about this, i found that you can grow money tress???

how to you plant 30k of money though? i have the golden shovel but again, how to i make money bags to plant?

a little confused as to the exact process needed!

any help would be great!

2. Heito

Heito Advanced Member

May 1, 2004
    United States
    drag the bell bag in your inventory to your bell balance, it should add to it. Also tapping your bells will bring up a selection menu so you can pick the amount to drop.

As for planting the money, I'm not sure how correct I am about this but I think you just bury the bag of money anywhere and based on how much money you buried it has a set chance of growing or not. There's a FAQ on gamefaqs with more info.

3. KirbyPink

KirbyPink GBAtemp Fan

Jun 30, 2006
    Gbatemp
    You need:
    1 Golden Shovel
    99 k of money
    One empty space

Dig a hole, put the money inside wait a couple days and hope you get a tree.

4. teapea
    OP

teapea Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2006
    cool cheers guys, i'll try it out in a bit when my boss isn't looking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice