Hacking Action Replay on softmodded Wii for gamecube games?

TheGoryElk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello

I apologize if this is in the wrong place, if it has been asked before, or if it is answered somewhere else. If this is the case, please direct me to the correct area.

I am wondering if there is a way to use action replay codes on a gamecube game through a softmodded wii. My favourite game on gc is Phantasy Star Online, I have been playing it for many, many many years. The problem is, a lot of content (items/weapons specifically) became unavailable when the severs went offline (of course, I never had a way to connect to the servers in the first place, but that is irrelevant). I would like to get the online only content, and to do so I would need to use AR codes (I assume). Is this possible?

DonnyKD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a SD card or HDD?

Here's what I suggest: 1) Get Accio Hacks.

2) Backup your Gamecube games.

3) Get DIOS MIOS Lite and

4) Get kenobigc.bin

5) Get a backup loader (NeoGamma or CFG USB).

6) Put the .gct file you get from Accio Hacks in the same folder as your backup.

It works for me!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are wanting to use cheats with retail GameCube discs (or backup discs on a Wii with an older disc drive), using Accio Hacks in conjunction with NeoGamma (with the recommended cMIOS installed) should work perfectly.

If you are wanting to use cheats while running backup GameCube games from your SD card, use Accio Hacks in conjunction with NeoGamma or CFG Loader (with DIOS MIOS Lite installed).

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, if you aren't using Episode 3 you could always get your own server by downloading the software at http://www.schtserv.com/ (or just use theirs though there are only about 275 people on it).

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, maybe you havent got the recommend cMIOS installed? See the neogamma page for the link, and install that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup