ACTION REPLAY HBC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jahrs, Jan 25, 2010.

Jan 25, 2010

ACTION REPLAY HBC by jahrs at 8:35 PM (1,316 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. jahrs
    OP

Newcomer jahrs Member

United States
    i know this is old but i just recently got everything working on my wii so i wanted to know why the sd2gc app doesnt work on my memory card also if someone can tell me where to get the newest addition of it that works on wii 4.2 menu.

2. killplaystation

Member killplaystation GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i believe there is a thing to fix action replay. But im not sure exactly. I think you use DOP-IOS to find the ios that is responsible for that, and downgrade it

3. cwstjdenobs

Member cwstjdenobs Sodomy non sapiens

United Kingdom
    You need to install a mios v4 or lower.

4. codezer0

Member codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

United States
    I can't say I entirely understand with that AR HBC there. I tried to copy the US codelist to my one and only GC memory card, but the thing just seems to crash every time.

And without that data, the AR disc will boot up and be unable to do anything.

Will any further work be made on this? I hope so, because it would be nice to play some of these GC games with codes... give me another reason to go through some of those GC classics I already beat again. [​IMG]

5. SwedishGojira

Newcomer SwedishGojira Advanced Member

Sweden
    You have to use a 3rd party GC memory card or an official AR gc memory card.
    Somehow the official cards can't be read by AR, but my joytech card works and the official one that came with the AR disc.