action replay for NSMB

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mikesinclair555, Apr 16, 2007.

Apr 16, 2007
  1. mikesinclair555
    OP

Member mikesinclair555 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    action replay for new super mario brothers. I just tried the new cheat function and used it for this game, and I chose press L or R for change extra item option. and then I chose the code to be big mario all the time.
    I started the level big and then press R untill I got to the blue shell item, and I chose it. Then I became big blue shell mario. It was kind of cool to see, but many levels are unplayable.
    Next I did the L and R item code again, but this time did be mini mario all the time.
    I started the level as mini mario, and then I pressed R untill I got to the super mushroom that turns you huge. I selected it, and I grew and then turned back small right away, but I still had all the advantages of being big for the time limit. So here I am as mini mario walking into enemies, green tubes, and blocks and they are being destroyed as if I were the huge mario. It just looked so funny. I could barely see mario he was so tiny, but he could do so much damage, untill the time limit from the big shroom ran out.

2. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    Hrmm...this makes me want to play through NSMB again. I wonder why it does that to mini mario?

3. decept

Member decept GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The game is unable to deal with that changeover. It was not programmed to support going from mini to big or vice versa. If you keep doing it the game is going to explode.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED